Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Must Earn Your Food by Exercising

You can plainly see that healthy eating is a matter of
conditioning and habit. I haven’t eaten breakfast for over
65 years. I get up early every morning. When at our
Hollywood home, I drive to the beautiful Griffith Park
mountain trail and hike for several hours up to the top of
Mt. Hollywood and top it off by running down the
mountain. If I am at our home near Malibu, Patricia and I
take long hikes and runs on the beach. I am not only a
summer swimmer, but a year-round ocean swimmer. At our
desert home, we hike the hills and ride our bicycles. After
several hours of vigorous exercise, we return home to enjoy
our fruit meal and pep drinks. Now we are ready to do our
best creative work, planning Bragg Health Crusades, writing
articles for health magazines or writing our health books
to inspire and guide you to become healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment