Friday, January 27, 2012

Dedicated Great Health Healers

Dr. Kellogg’s Sanitarium specialized in a vegetarian
diet and people from around the world were restored to
radiant health by following his health program. I had
the privilege of studying under Dr. Kellogg and it was
one of the outstanding experiences of my early career.
In my early career, I was associated with Bernarr
Macfadden, Father and Founder of the Physical Culture
Movement (pg 145). Macfadden tried vegetarianism for
a time, but gradually went back to a mixed diet which
included meat and fish. He lived healthy and active to
nearly 88 years of age and he believed in mixing proteins.
Over my many years in the health field, I have met
many famous men and women who restored thousands
of people to health through natural methods. In the
1920s I worked with Dr. St. Louis Estes, D.D.S., who was
a pioneer and strict believer in the raw food diet. I saw
many broken, weak, sick people restored to health by
changing to his raw food diet. (I feel it’s best to have a
healthy balance of 60% to 70% raw foods. – P.B.)
Dr. Benedict Lust, M.D., N.D., was Father and Founder
of Naturopathy in America. He established in New York a
great school of Naturopathy which educated and
graduated thousands of Naturopathic Doctors who have
used and spread his health teachings around the world.
Dr. Henry Lindlahr, M.D., was a famous drugless
physician who lobbied for the return to natural methods
in the modern treatment and prevention of disease.
Professor Arnold Ehret was one of the world’s greatest
food scientists. He was the discoverer and creator of “The
Mucusless Diet Healing System,” which is a strictly vegetarian
regime. I knew many of Professor Ehret’s students who,
in their 80s and 90s, were still enjoying vigorous, robust
health by following his vegetarian health program.

No comments:

Post a Comment