Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Swiss Doctor Was My Human Angel

After I was restored to a good state of health at Dr.
August Rollier’s Sanitarium in Leysen, Switzerland, I
started my regular fasting program – which I am proud
to say I have continued through all these wonderful years
since then! I fasted one 24 hour period weekly and 4
times a year at 3 month intervals, I fasted from 7 to 10
days – always on a distilled water fast. After I had been
on this fasting program for 5 years, it was during one of
my 10 day fasts that a great miracle happened to me!
I was at my family’s old homestead in Virginia. On
about the seventh day of a 10 day fast, I was out in a
canoe on the river leisurely enjoying the sunshine and
fresh air when suddenly, without warning, I doubled up
with stomach cramps. I thought I would never be able
to stand the pain! With great effort I got ashore and
then it happened. I had a terrific bowel evacuation! At
the end of this evacuation, I felt a heavy, cool sensation
in my rectum and out passed a 3 cup of the quicksilver
from the toxic Calomel that I took in my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment