Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Autointoxication Promotes Sickness

I was reared in Virginia on a typical southern diet.
Ninety percent of my food was prepared in the frying
pan: fried chicken, fried ham, bacon, potatoes, pork
chops and other fried meats of all kinds. I ate heavy
cream, flour gravies and hot biscuits and plenty of pies,
cakes and jellies. When I look back, I see I suffered in
my youth from this self-poisoning and didn’t know it.
Despite my abhorrence of drugs, I let myself be drugged
by the poisons within me. Rarely was I entirely free of
them, and the average health I enjoyed was far from the
radiant health that was my natural heritage.
I usually slept 10 hours a night instead of 8, and the
excess I am sure was largely due to autointoxication.
Even after a long night of sleep, I seldom woke up feeling
refreshed, plus I had a bitter morning taste in my mouth.
Most people are not really living; they are merely
existing. They are so full of toxic poisons that living
becomes an effort. Few people rise early to see the sunrise
and greet the new day with eagerness and joy! I do now!
Let us look at our bedrooms as recharge areas where
we are required to spend a certain length of time in sleep
to recharge our life batteries. Let’s make our bedrooms
uncluttered and peaceful with ample fresh air and light.
Ceiling fans in hot summers are nice. During the early
morning hours you always get more accomplished – so
try to cultivate early morning rising. You can if you put
your mind to it! Work days, when you get up earlier,
take a “cat nap” for 20 minutes after eating your lunch.
I understand why millions worldwide use stimulants
such as tobacco, alcohol, coffee, tea, cola drinks and “pep
pills”. They try to fight the desperate moods of fatigue
and depression caused by autointoxication. I could write
pages depicting the woes of toxins. As a youth my blood
was poisoned. No one would set out to foul their pure
bloodstream, yet, consistently, in ignorance I polluted
my precious life with unhealthy foods. Analyze your life
and improve where needed. Keep a daily journal

No comments:

Post a Comment