Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fasting Program Regularly Removes Toxins

After a fast, you will find you don’t need as much
food as you used to eat! The fast shrinks your stomach
and you will feel lighter, look better and have more
vitality on 2 the food you were accustomed to.
I am an active man physically, yet I eat only two
light meals daily. I never snack between meals. Nibbling
and compulsory eating have been eliminated from my
life by my years of the 24 hour weekly fast and my fasts
lasting from 7 to 10 days, 3 or 4 times a year. After the
fast, your eyes sparkle and your skin tone improves.
Notice the more energy and vitality you have. Your heart
sings a lighthearted song because your body is cleaner
and healthier. It’s not burdened with fighting toxic
poisons. Your fasting program keeps lifting the toxins
from your bloodstream and vital organs regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment