Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Plan Your Fasting Program Today

So if you want to enjoy all these great benefits, be a
strong positive person, plan a fasting program for
yourself, and live strictly by it. Don’t tell anyone you
are going to fast, because the average person is ignorant
of the facts of fasting and they are not qualified to
criticize your health program. I never discuss my fasting
with people who have no knowledge of the miracles of
fasting. Why should I discuss it with them? They are
still full of fears held by the average person; that if they
miss a few meals, they will starve to death. So be
intelligent enough not to tell others what you are doing.
You will simply get a lot of worthless advice. Many times
while I am fasting for a week I conduct large Health
Crusades and I tell no one I am on a complete fast. Your
fasting time is very personal and it belongs to you, not
to anyone else. If you have faith in it, that’s all that’s
necessary. You are putting faith in God and Mother
Nature’s oldest and most respected way of purifying,
renovating and rejuvenating your body – fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment