Friday, January 27, 2012

Fasting Pulls Out Toxins and Poisons

In time I put him on a 7 day fast. The first three days
were rough because he was now eliminating large
amounts of toxic poisons. He vomited some mucus and
yellowish-green bile during the first 4 days. When
nauseated it’s best to drink water, then vomit toxins out
that have collected in your stomach. You will feel better
right away. The 5th day he broke out in a cleansing rash
that lasted a few days, then vanished. The odor that came
from his body and breath was almost unbearable! He
gave me a specimen of his first urine every morning.
He sealed it tightly, dated it and stored it on a shelf to
settle. Be sure and do this. Fasting is a cleansing-healing
miracle! The proof is the foul urine that comes out!
I am well-acquainted with the sickening odor of
putrid urine, being a health practitioner. In my many
years in the health field, I’ve spent time in hospitals
and health spas inspiring patients to cleanse; recover
their health; be strong; always live a healthy lifestyle;
and treasure and protect their life!
After his 7 day fast, I eliminated more refined foods
and gave him more raw fruits and raw vegetables. After
several more weeks, I put him on a 10 day fast. This was
a much easier fast for him, but he still eliminated heavy
amounts of toxins. This is called the “latent poison” that
becomes concentrated in the cells of the body. It takes
time with regular fasting and a cleansing diet of fresh
organic fruits and salads and the Bragg Vinegar Drink
(page 230) to slowly dislodge these deeply stored toxins.
Often people will say to me, “Well, with all due
respect to your philosophy of living, I am a perfectly
healthy person. I eat what agrees with me, drink all the
coffee I want and eat what normal people eat.” But I
know better, I know poisons are accumulating in their
tissues. I know some day it will break loose and they
will become deathly ill with a variety of illnesses – aches,
pains, headaches, colds, flu, rashes, etc. – as this healing
crisis is trying to clean out the toxins. That’s what disease
and sickness are – Mother Nature trying to cleanse and
purify the burdened body of toxins, accumulated since
childhood, by pushing these toxins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment