Sunday, January 8, 2012

Great Benefits From Short and Long Fasts

If you are ready to attempt a 21 or 30 day fast you
know now how to conduct the fast. You now have your
past fasting experience and knowledge to guide you! But,
personally, I feel that my weekly 24 to 36 hour fast and
my 7 to 10 day fasts 4 times a year is sufficient fasting for
me. I eat only 12 meals a week and sometimes less
because I never eat unless I have a genuine hunger!
Again let me state emphatically that fasting is a
science. Please do not force yourself into a long fast
because you think the long fast is going to do wonders,
unless you are under the strict supervision of a health
expert. And even the expert may decide that you would
benefit more from shorter fasts to first condition yourself
to a longer fast. Your 24 to 36 hour weekly fast, your 3 or
4 day fasts and your 7 to 10 day fasts will provide you
with the fasting experience you will definitely need
should you wish to try a longer fast later.
I have found in my research on fasting that even the
health experts disagree on how long one should fast to
get the very best results. Health opinions worldwide vary
on fasting lengths from 7 to 30 days. I personally don’t
believe in the longer fast unless it is really an emergency
– and then it is imperative that it be supervised by a
health expert. I have thousands of students worldwide
following this fasting program I’m presenting to you in
this book. They are delighted and satisfied with the
marvelous health benefits they enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment