Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Your Mind Must Control Your Body

Prudently assume, that your condition is one of
autointoxication. If you feel your energy is at a low ebb,
and not up to par, go on a short fast lasting from 24
hours to 3 or 4 days. Drink nothing but pure, steam
distilled water. I will tell you more about water later.
You will experience a craving for food, but not an
actual hunger. It’s the body reflexes that are accustomed
to being fed at certain intervals. Again let me state, “Flesh
is dumb!” It has all kinds of cravings, but you must be its
master. You must control your entire body with your
mind – your human miracle computer. I readily admit
that fasting takes immense determination and willpower.
I remember very well my first 4 day fast. It was while
I was under the care of the famous Dr. A. Rollier at his
sanitarium in Switzerland. I was battling for my life with
tuberculosis and I had been at the sanitarium for several
months. Dr. Rollier told me it was going to be a great
experience – and it surely was! The good doctor told me
to study my urine daily, so each day I took a specimen
of my urine and kept it in a bottle. I put it on a shelf in
my room and I would look at the specimens each day.
As the urine would cool and settle I could see the great
amount of foreign matter that was leaving my body.
As soon as I finished the fast, I was placed on a highly
alkaline diet with an abundance of fresh fruits and raw
and lightly steamed or baked vegetables. About 2 weeks
after the fast, I experienced a sense of exhilaration and
well-being that I had never known in my entire life!
From that time on my health and vitality grew by
leaps and bounds! That was not my only fast under Dr.
Rollier’s supervision. He started me out with a 24 hour
weekly fast and in the next 9 months, put me on a 7, 14
and 21 day fast. Between fasts I was fed an alkaline diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment