Sunday, January 8, 2012

Why Should You Fast?

Most people spend the major part of their short lives
destroying their health! But those who have found the
truth have captained their lives to healthy living. It all
comes down to the law of compensation. You get out of
an effort just what you put into it! To me, to achieve
supreme health, vitality and agelessness is worth all effort
possible! I found what I want in life. I know that money
cannot buy health, long life and agelessness. I follow
my Bragg Healthy Lifestyle and I enjoy supreme health!
Every day we read about wealthy men and women
who are desperately ill, many of them dying long before
their time. There is no wealth that can impart or equal
health and agelessness. That is the reason I often tell
people that I am the richest man on earth. I am a health
multibillionaire! I have the greatest wealth a person can
have. I have Supreme Health 365 days of the year. I have
a painless, tireless and ageless body. No one gave me my
Health Wealth. I earned it by living The Bragg Healthy
Lifestyle and by always staying as close to Mother Nature
as possible in this polluted, poisoned world of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment