Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some Discomfort is Normal When Cleansing

Remember that as long as there is any toxic waste in
your circulation, you may feel some discomfort during
your fast. Soon as the Vital Force flushes these poisons
out through your kidneys, you will start to feel better.
Many times during a fast, old drugs that have been
buried in your system for years are loosened up and
flushed out of the body. Let me tell you of one of my
greatest experiences when I first started fasting. Now,
let’s go back to my early childhood diet. I was born and
reared in Virginia and I was fed a typically greasy, starchy,
fatty and sugary diet. My body was so filled with toxins
as a child that I had every known childhood disease:
mumps, measles, whooping cough . . . you name them
and I had them! Along with these childhood miseries, I
was given large amounts of a drug known as “Calomel”
– and this drug was filled with quicksilver (mercury)!

No comments:

Post a Comment