Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fasting Awakens the Mind and Soul

In my own personal life, as well as in the lives of
many of my students who have been conscientious and
persistent in their fasting program, great mental and
spiritual doors have been opened! If I read a book today,
my mind retains what I read as clearly as if the book
were in front of me . . . that is, I have a photographic
memory. Hundreds of my students write that they, too,
have developed a keen photographic mind. After a fast
of 1 to 3 days, you will notice that a dark cloud has been
lifted out of your mind. You can think more logically
and you can come to decisions quite quickly. What was
once a great problem becomes trivial! After a fast, you
seem to fear nothing any more and things you worried
about are solved easily by your purified mind.
In my personal life, fasting helped me develop a keen
brain and extrasensory perception. I can find solutions
for problems that once caused me hours of anxiety and
nerve-exhausting worrying. My fasting program has
created an inner peaceful tranquillity of mind. I feel more
serene and at peace with myself and the world because
of my continued fasting program. As you purify your
body and mind, you seem to come closer to a power
higher than yourself! This inner strength and inner
power, makes you a positive-thinking, youthful person.
The memory becomes sharp as a razor’s edge. You
can remember names, places and events that go back
many years. You have a better capacity for self-education.
Education is not a preparation for life, but education is
life itself! To grow mentally and spiritually is the greatest
goal we humans can have on this earth. So fasting works
three ways. You purify your body physically, mentally
and spiritually and therefore enjoy super vitality and
health. Your mind becomes a sponge which can absorb
new facts and knowledge. Greatest of all are the inner
peacefulness and spiritual tranquillity that make life
worth living. Through fasting you find “Peace of Mind,”
the greatest and rarest gift of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment