Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fasting Appreciated Worldwide

The German fasting resorts believe the ideal fast is
21 days. The French are in favor of not more than a 14
day fast. In England they feel a 30 day fast is best. In our
American fasting resorts, many of the fasts are supervised
from 14 to 30 days.
I have found that in foreign and American fasting
resorts, the directors are dedicated men and women who
have a thorough knowledge of fasting. They all have
been highly successful with people who have various
complicated physical problems.
Fasting is a great and wonderful science and there is
much to learn about it. I have been supervising fasts for
over 70 years. During these years I have faithfully fasted
and have enjoyed wonderful benefits! It is my honest
opinion that if anyone fasts over 10 days they should be
under the guidance of a health expert they can call.
I believe that the average person can fast 10 days
without any complications. The 10 day fast results in a
great amount of internal housecleaning. I sincerely hope
I am not putting any fearful thoughts in your mind about
the great science of fasting. There are thousands of people
around the world who supervise their own fasts and
some for even 20 or 30 days. When I speak on fasting at
the Bragg Health Crusades worldwide, I ask my students
how many of them have supervised their own fasts. I
found that thousands of Bragg followers have fasted 20
and 30 days or more with great results!
But, I still feel that if a person is going to take a 30
day fast, it is wise to be under the guidance of a health
expert, who knows how to control long fasts. They are
always ready to help you when the toxic poisons are
being eliminated more heavily. They might advise you
to break the fast, because they feel you may have
loosened enough toxic poisons for this particular fast.
Always be flexible, kind and loving to your body.
Healthy, healing dietary fibers are organic fresh vegetables, fruits, salads

No comments:

Post a Comment