Sunday, January 8, 2012

Repeat these powerful affirmations when fasting:

I have this day put my body in the hands of God and
Mother Nature. I turn to the highest power for internal
purification and rejuvenation of body and soul.
• Every minute that I fast I am flushing dangerous
poisons that do great damage from my wonderful body.
Every hour that I fast I become happier, healthier and
have more energy and youthfulness.
• Hour by hour, my body is cleansing and purifying itself.
• When I fast I am using the same method for physical,
mental and spiritual purification that the greatest
spiritual leaders have used throughout the ages.
• I am in complete control of my body during this fast.
No false hunger pains will stop me from fasting! I will
carry my fast through to a successful conclusion
because I have total faith in God and Mother Nature!
Just remember, you must give instructions to all the
cells of your body with your total mind and heart. The
thoughts you send to your body are going to be carried
out by your cells. That is the reason I urge you to not
discuss your fasting program with relatives or friends.
Most would give you a negative reaction. Fasting is a
personal matter and please keep it that way!

4 comments: