Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Man Who Rebuilt Himself

I remember a Mr. Evans who came to me years ago.
He hobbled painfully into my office. A well known doctor
in California had given him a prescription which read
“Physical therapy as prescribed.” I am also a physical
therapist which helped in my health and healing practice.
This man’s sad story is one of millions in our country.
He had never been educated to know how to care for
his wonderful body, but he had been conditioned to eat
3 meals per day and eat anything that pleased him. Now,
I have told you several times in this book that “Human
Flesh is Dumb.” You can put anything in your stomach
at any hour that you wish. You can get up in the morning
and fill up on cereal, ham and eggs, fried potatoes and
toast and wash it down with 5 cups of coffee, but you
must take the consequences of eating habits like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment