Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crystals Are Cement – Not Lubrication

Between the moveable joints of every bone in the
human body, Mother Nature has placed an abundant
supply of a lubricant known as synovial fluid. Take a
look at a youngster who is, say 10 years of age, and watch
the easy movement of every moveable joint in his body.
Why is this? I know that your answer would be, “This
child is only 10 years of age. I am 66. I can’t have the
same freedom of motion in my joints as a child of 10
does.” My answer to you is, “Why can’t you? Years have
nothing to do with the amount of synovial fluid that
allows the joints to move freely and easily. There is just
one thing that cements your body’s moveable joints and
that is the build-up of toxic acid crystals.”
Age is not toxic. Just because you live 50, 60 or 70
years, there should be no diminishing of the supply of
synovial fluid due to your calendar years.

No comments:

Post a Comment