Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here is My Personal Fasting Program Which I Recommend for Bragg Students

I know the great benefits I have received from fasting,
and that goes for my whole family. Every week Patricia
and I take a 24 to 36 hour fast. We never miss this! In
addition we fast from 7 to 10 days, 4 times a year.
Over the many years that I have been following this
schedule, I have kept myself in superior health. I am a
human dynamo! I get more living out of 1 day than
most people get out of 5. I have unlimited energy for
work and play! I never get tired - sleepy, yes. But never
do I get that worn out, exhausted feeling. I keep myself
active mentally, physically and spiritually! I maintain a
heavy lecture schedule and I travel worldwide. I write
and have many duties to perform. But I still make time
for an enormous amount of vigorous physical activity.
All of my sports and play time is spent with youthful
men and women who don’t recognize calendar years
and who are ageless in body, mind and spirit as I am.
Otherwise, I keep far, far away from prematurely old
people because most of them are so negative! Sad facts –
millions have convinced themselves they are old and
tired! This the reason they are ready for the scrap heap!
Many died mentally years ago and have joined the halfalive
generation. Avoid this! Please don’t join them!
My daughter Patricia and I belong to hiking, tennis
and beach clubs, gyms, mountain climbing clubs and
dancing clubs. We love ballroom dancing and South
American dances like the samba, tango, etc. and fast
moving steps that give us a chance to be physically active
and mentally joyous. Try it – turn the music on and
dance! If needed, take lessons and learn – it’s fun! We
enjoy the Hawaiian dance – the Hula. When at home in
Hawaii, we give health buffet parties along with some
Hawaiian musical entertainment, singing and dancing.
When your body is cleansed by fasting and living a
naturally healthy life, you will discover you feel
wonderful all the time. This is because God and Mother
Nature intended people to be healthy, happy and wellbalanced;
free of fears, frustrations, stresses and strains!

No comments:

Post a Comment